Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Irene and her elks

Irene is spending the Christmas time with her family in the Netherlands. I received beautiful photos of her new quilt!


This is so beautiful. Irene took the quilt to a High Tea, where a group of very talented quilters met and made a "show and tell" with their works. I received a lot of lovely photos of very amazing quilts that I would like to show in the more silent days after the holidays.
(My children from Germany came to visit for the holidays and keep me busy and happy.)

Irene also made a bag for her sister's birthday. Irene is a very busy lady. She is always silently working and working. It is amazing.
For the bag Irene used fabrics of Kaffe Fassett and put some embroideries.



I am quite sure that Irene also made this small bag, that she is showing here.


Text: Ursula
photos: Marry Top-van Es

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails