Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Bernina

Today's main stories are that Therese brought her new Bernina Aurora 440 QE machine and I showed them Artista 630, using its CD instruction.
Therese with two babies
She will finish her mini crayon quilt on her new sewing machine.
Happy owner of the Aurora 440 QE. While Therese was using her machine she was talking to her but the machine did not respond.
Susan behind her wonderful hand quilting, which will eventually, turn up a table runner. She individually cut them, pieced them, far too much work for me.

After we had a little chat and admiration of Therese's new baby I showed ladies Bernina Artista 630 with embroidery model. Our friendly, Bernina dealer Mário brought the machine for me that I can use in order to choose my a new sewing machine, no computerised machine.
Yesterday, I played an instruction CD on my computer and I was watching and using the machine same time step by step. I showed to the ladies exactly same way again today.

I never used sophisticated, intelligent and computerised machine by myself, except a week ago, which was Bernina 830. It was fun to learn and see how does machine works and what it does. A fun, ironically, easy to use with a price tag €2700. Crossed finger!

Text by Javhlan
Photos by Irene and Javhlan

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails