Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My baby quilt

After a long period of not sitting behind a sewing machine, I finally managed to make and finish a quilt for my 7 month old daughter. The wonky quilt is one of the easiest ones that I have made. Thank you Angela for teaching me to make it. It took me two weeks to finish but I think the actual sewing time was nine hours - a new speed record for me!It seems that my quilt colours are always very bright; anyway, this is a baby quilt. I do not know how much she will manage to sleep on it but I certainly know that she likes colours.For the back of the quilt I used some of my leftovers, again in many bright colours. I do not know when I will make the label yet. Maybe two or three years later! Here is the happy owner.By Javhlan

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails