Thursday, June 5, 2014

Three ladies with 3 sewing machines

 After Vicki's visit we were so happy to get together. We arranged our meeting on 30 May and Ann, Therese and me enjoyed sewing, chatting and having lunch together.

Therese came with two finished projects.  Here is the little quilt finished and There is looking happy.

 
 
 
Another project she finished during 2 weeks.  In my restricted computer knowledge I tried to rotate but failed.  Please excuse me giving you neck exercises.  






Here are some 100% quilting cotton fabrics for sale.  from 50 cents to 1 euro. 
 


Once more around the block, Super simple triangles, 1000 great quilting designs and Quilting books are for 5€, Magic patch magazine €1. If you are interested in please send me an email at patchworkpt(at) gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails