Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Inspiration! Full Stop!

After reading Angie's blog last week, I suddenly inspired to make a quilt. I have not made any for a long time. I have to say that from the beginning Angie was my mentor to start quilting, although I resisted for year or two not to start new hobby. Anyway, here is what she wrote on her blog and I decided it is time to start quilting just before 2012 arrives. It seened so easy :)



I did not have template to make a twister quilt and of course I googled. I found this site and I made my own template and now I have a puzzle to make. I was wake until midnight last night playing with my quilt still did not manage to put them back together :(


Now it seems like not so easy. I sewed another 5" blocks with Christmas fabrics. Oh dear! Hopefully, I will finish before 2012.


1 comment:

  1. Hey jackie, this is a very easy quilt, where did you get stuck? Let's see if I can help you?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails