Wednesday, April 6, 2011

No internet and busy, busy

Hello everyone, I am sorry that I have not been able to post for a while. First of all I did not have internet for a while. My sister was here last week for couple of days and she helped me to bake some cakes and biscuits. I was really busy baking for three nights in row for my DD1 birthday and entertaining my sister during day time. After all these hectic days I have to recover, right?

Anyway here are some photos of last last meeting. Ursula brought her big double spiral quilt. It just reminds me that I have to do mine one day.










This was Fatima's second visit and last time when she was here she made a cushion but decided to convert into a bag. She has a very good sewing skills.



During morning she looked through about little library magazines and found another cushion to make and this was the result at the end of the meeting.



Ursula started making these appliqued cushion with Paula. I might consider making them as well. But when?


Irene worked in one of her hundrends of projects. My Pfaff was happy to have a Irene's Pfaff as a company.


I made ten of these little coin purses. At the IWP coffee morning these were sold for the charity for Japan. All of these purses had a Japanese print. I loved making them all and the money went for good.



It was a nice sunny spring afternoon and we had delicious and healthy lunch, while my husband slept on the lawn with his dog.


Our dog needed dog sitting because he was bitten by a tiny little one while walking and he needed some stitches on his left ear. A vet stitched his ear several times but he is going to have split ears.



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails