Friday, January 1, 2010

My Christmas card was waiting for a long time!

I was so lucky that I could get a Christmas card from Angela who is now settled in her home country, England. I was in England and it was waiting for me here in Portugal for so long.

I was there for three weeks visiting and seeing family and friends. After many years not seeing snow, it was snowing a lot in England. Finally, snow was next to me because in Lisbon it does not snow at all. Only in special occasions if the sky gets mad after global warming!

It snowed a lot in England and of course and rained quite lot too. I saw many robins and Christmas trees there. Here is the my very special Christmas card with a robin and Christmas tree from Angela. Thank you.


By Javhlan

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails