Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Christmas wall hanging

Last year Angela taught us how to make a paper pierced Christmas wall hanging. Finally, I finished it, to be on my wall for this Christmas - if I nicely ask my husband to put a hook in our wall, because I am not confident with drills. Here he is behind the quilt. A hook would be more comfortable.

When I quilted my wall hanging I used my Pfaff's special quilting stitches. I put Santa on top of the tree.

Christmas is all about snow but not in Lisbon. After living here for eight years, I have seen snow only once. I was lucky, because the Portuguese capital had not seen it for 50 years!

I bought a template to make bows and I used it to trace stars on my quilt.

I am happy with the result and another project is finished!

By Javhlan

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails